- x Chair Massage A rejuvenating massage reduces muscle tension and leaves you feeling refreshed and energised.
- x Workstation Massage A revitalising massage in the comfort of your workstation puts your mind at ease and helps you de-stress.
- x Indian Head Massage Indian head massage helps to relieve stress and tension and restores balance and vitality to your body.
- x Event Massage Make your next event, whether it's a trade show, exhibition or conference, truly unique and memorable.
Welcome to our website.
Corporate chair massages have become incredibly popular over the last two decades. More and more executives each day are bringing up the suggestion to introduce these massages as a part of their company's wellness benefits package, and many employers and businesses are seeing the direct benefits of utilizing on-site chair massages. Whether the massage package is a regular one provided during breaks, or is offered occasionally as an employee appreciation treat, the effects of this on the health, job satisfaction, as well as the overall productivity of the workforce can be immense!
The convenience of on-site chair massages is unquestionable; they are the quickest way to get instant relief for various stress-related symptoms, such as neck pains, muscle tension and headaches, as well as general emotional and physical fatigue. With a quick massage, an employee is instantly rejuvenated and ready to continue on with their day, not only feeling physically better, but also feeling appreciated by their company and ready to take on challenges with a positive attitude and the right mindset!
A session of 15-20 minutes can make all the difference! One of the reasons it's so quick is that the massages are performed fully clothed, on a specialised state-of-the-art chair designed specifically for that purpose. Chair massages are also very accessible because this specialised chair is foldable, takes up minimal space, and can be transported and placed literally anywhere; this makes it ideal for any work environment and corporate setting/event, from a conference room, to an employee's workstation!
Don't be left behind on this tried and tested approach to corporate wellness that has been shown to have incredible results!
The best thing about corporate chair massages is that they're a win-win for everybody involved!
An on-site corporate massage can:
• Relieve muscle tension, soreness and fatigue.
• Boost energy and improve concentration.
• Relieve tension headaches.
• Bring clarity to the mind and improve productivity.
• Stimulate the production of endorphins that help to relieve emotional stress and anxiety and therefore elevate one's mood considerably.
• Prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis.
• Reduce the frequency of sick days off due to muscle pains and decrease the chances of disruptions of projects if a crucial member of the team is missing.
• Improve the general atmosphere in the workplace – happier employees who feel appreciated are more likely to care about the growth of a business and about their role in its success.